Mom and Dad:
It is currently 2 am in the morning and we just got here half an hour ago. First of all I froze in the airports so the humidity feels nice. Second, we finally made it through customs and piled into a giant van with no seat belts. A massive semi drove past us and then proceeded to drive down the center of the road in the middle of two lanes. I don't think traffic rules mean a whole lot here. We turned left on red and then I saw a motorcycle turn around in the middle of the road then drive down the wrong side. That was special. But I did meet up with other missionaries! Seven sisters and one elder! We made it trough fine! The outside of the MTC is beautiful, palm trees everywhere! I think my p days are on Tuesdays but not sure so don't distress if you don't get on on Monday. I love you both and dad did you see how I addressed it to you both? Anyways love you and talk to you soon!
Hermana Carey
No comments:
Post a Comment