Alright, I´ll be honest.... I don't really remember what happened this week that much besides transfers today. I´m still in Esperanza with Hna Blanch, for which I am grateful. We really feel like miracles are going to happen this transfer. The area is FINALLY starting to progress! YAY!!!!! So we are super excited!
So highlights of the week........My companion and I were both obscenely sick! Whoo Hoo!!!!!! wow......IT. WAS. BAD. We just took turns feeling horrible and using the bathroom. But it's cool.... we are kind of better and on antibiotics now.....but we were in the house for two days. THAT IS SUCH A LONG TIME!!!!!!! Wow......but on the bright side I don't think it could have been worse.....Thank you DR!=)
My companion now knows again that I am still the worst sick person in the world. But seriously guys if I ever get a fatal or terrible painful disease, JUST LET ME DIE. I will accept it as my time!
That's pretty much it for the week. We are finding lots of new investigators who are beginning to progress so I'm super excited for all the progress we should see!
Thanks, I love you all!
Hna Carey
Leah told us she comes home on Aug 13th, so we have a date!!!!!!! She'll be home 3 1/2 weeks before she goes off to BYU Idaho.
No comments:
Post a Comment