Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Thursday, July 30, 2015

     Well, I´m going to be upfront and honest with you guys, I don't have that much to say. The whole week has just been a blur. =) But that's good because it was just a good week of working.
      Highlights of the week: we had two less actives who are having marriage problems come to church this week! We are so happy that they are getting along better! And also anther one who was becoming really active and then just stopped coming, but this week he came! Whoo Hoo! I love it when there are less actives at church! It makes me even a little bit more excited than having investigators sometimes. Because they have already made their covenant with God and are being condemned by not completing what they promised and when they get to church it is their chance to get back on the path! YAY! GO LESS ACTIVES!!!!!
      Nothing super significant has happened this week though.  We had exchanges with the sister leaders so I went with Hna Bates and so that was awesome. We are both going to BYU I and we are going to be buddies.=) On the exchanges we had the opportunity to do some service which was awesome=)  I love you guys! 

Hna. Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment