Dear everyone,
This week was good! We set a baptismal date with our amazing miracle family and it is three days after transfers, so either me or Hna C will miss it unless we get special permission to come back for it! But I got to go on intercambios with members and teach a lesson by myself which was cool....scary really...but I really saw the power of prayer this week. We had an amazing experience that I wrote to Daniel so ask him to forward it to you. I also have been shown again that Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers. We matter to Him and If we are doing what we are supposed to we will be blessed. I also learned that He loves and protects His missionaries. It has been a week of a lot of prayers! Transfers are coming up and I scared!:) I'm almost done with my training and yet I still feel like I don't know so much! I guess now is the time to pretend I know what I'm doing and just keep learning! Anyways that's pretty much all that happened! Love you!
Hna. Carey
Daniel,
Okay....cool prayer experience now! We were giving the first lesson and all the sudden right before Hna Calderon is about to give the first vision a car comes and parks outside with music blaring! So I look over and I'm praying for it to stop and I see her pause for a moment and then as soon as she starts the first vision the music shuts off all of a sudden and doesn't come back on until it's over. Then she asks our investigator, do you know who he saw? And boom, the electricity goes out and it is silent...the streets, the fans, the house all silent...it was for him to feel the spirit and go through that part of the lesson. And after we finished that part of the lesson it came back on. So cool to see the power that prayer has and how powerful the first vision really is! Love you!
Leah Pot
Hi Dad!
Tell Ollie happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the star wars stuff is way cool! I've made some really good friends here and that's super cool. I have friends that don't really speak English from all over the world now! Anyways love you!It was a good week! Not much happened though, just praying that our family will get baptized and live the word of wisdom! They are our miracle family and their kids just love us! They invited us over to eat and it was so good! We had chicken, potatoes, yuka and pumpkin in this soup on white rice, super good! Anyways we bought an entire rotisserie chicken on Saturday so that was cool and then a bottle of ranch and double stuffed chocolate oreos that are American brand! We're not allowed to go to the store hungry anymore...so there's that.
Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment