Hello Everyone!
This week was good! We have our miracle family with a baptismal date that we are teaching right now which is way cool! The ward had an activity and it was Karaoke! SO MUCH FUN!!!!! U.S. wards are so stiff! These people were up and talking and having a good time while the karaoke was going on and there was this one guy who got up with his acoustic guitar and his deep Latino voice and it was amazing! I even got up and sang Let it Go from Frozen! SCARY! But so much fun! Best ward activity I've been to in my entire life! I also got put on the spot in front of people to sing a song just in the middle of the street. Because theses ladies wanted to hear a song and all the missionaries just pointed to me and said "well she can sing..." yeah, so I got to sing a Child's Prayer on the side of the road in front of 5 Latino women and 5 missionaries. So that was pretty much my week. I discovered that club crackers with peanut butter tastes amazing and Frito's goes with everything!
I got dehydrated this week so that was cool.... transfers are coming because I'm ending my training so now. I just want to know what will happen!!!!! I want to know if I'm going or staying!!! But either way I feel like I'm ready for what ever comes. I'm pretty sure I won't freak out again. So that's good because going from the ccm I thought I might and I did. But now I feel like I won't, so I'm excited about that!
Love you!
Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment