Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hello everyone!

     We had our baptism and it was an incredible experience! Ican´t believe that I get to be a part of this work and preach the gospel. I feel so blessed for everything I have and I'm grateful to be learning so much here. I´m SO HAPPY they are baptized! They are now on the path to Christ and their eternal salvation. That is generations of people who will now be affected! I´m just so excited! 

       Oh funny story! We were at a family home evening and it was the waiting time after the lesson when you can talk as you wait for your food and I fell asleep on Hermana Calderon´s shoulder...  and then drooled on her.....in front of everyone....   The funny part is I'm not even as embarrassed as I should be!=) It was more like - oh well- that's  embarrassing....=) 
Anyways love you!

Hna Carey


Baptism pictures!





Leah's mosquito netting over her bed


Someone's house


No comments:

Post a Comment