Well, today sure sucked! I flooded my house and my money went missing! I DID NOT LOSE IT! IT WENT MISSING I SWEAR! So I had to take out the $50 you just put in and I am so sorry that I had to take it out! I'm looking for the money and I honestly have no idea if I'll find it. It might just be gone. I flooded the house filling up tub things because the whole city of Santiago is having water problems. We have not had consistent water for days. Well water usually isn't there at night which is normal, but it's been going out in the daytime too, so I flooded the house. Not a a big deal because that is how they clean here, but it was a pain to clean up. I am so sorry I didn't lose the money, it is legit GONE.
And I sure am having the hardest time learning how to budget because we went like 3 days last week without food. It's just the pricing is so screwed up here. You can live on the missionary budget if you only buy rice, eggs and yucca but if you want anything normal like peanut butter the prices are jacked up because it's from the US. I'm so sorry!
Ummmmm............not much else has happened this week. We have a pretty frisky investigator who was a freca(flirt) with the elders in front of us. It was actually really funny!!!!! She left the Elders pretty scared!
Mom I hit 7 months!!!!!!!! 11 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yep I've learned a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) My companion and I are just trying to figure each other out..........Oh! We ate fried tortillas with scrambled eggs and ketchup! It was gross!........But it was lunch.......:) um..............yup...............I have some awesome Christian music!!!! Daniel would be SOOO jealous!!!!!!! We had 29 lessons this week and 9 less actives and 7 investigators at Church this Sunday for the primary program!
BYE MOM I LOVE YOU! SOOOOOOO MUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment