So this week was funny! I think that our house has seizures.....the lights are having serious issues! Have you ever painted your nails in the dark with the lights flickering? No? Well I sure have! That was so funny! Every time the lights went out I had to wait for them to come back on again then hurry and do the next nail before the lights shut off again! That was an experience!
Then we had an emergency from a member this week! He called us and told us that we had to get to his house in about five minutes and so we practically ran there! And what was the emergency? CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love cake so much!!!!!!!! They had thrown a birthday party and had leftover cake quipes bolas de yuca y empanadas! BEST EMERGENCY EVER!!!!!!!! Ahhhahahhahah. I love my people! We even got goodie bags!
Then we had an emergency from a member this week! He called us and told us that we had to get to his house in about five minutes and so we practically ran there! And what was the emergency? CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love cake so much!!!!!!!! They had thrown a birthday party and had leftover cake quipes bolas de yuca y empanadas! BEST EMERGENCY EVER!!!!!!!! Ahhhahahhahah. I love my people! We even got goodie bags!
We had zone conference as well and the area 70 was there so that was super great! My companion chased me down in the the rain yesterday, so that was pretty funny! Man, walking all day in rain sure does take it out of you! But it's a nice change from the NEVERENDING HEAT! IT IS SO HOT IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!! But its okay! Who needs the cold!?!?!?!?!?!
I went on an intercambio this week with my sister leaders and we were in a lesson and their recent convert was asking about really deep doctrine and the sister leader told me that is was my turn to take the next question. I didn't know the answer so I had him look up a scripture in 1 Nephi that says something along the lines of "I don't know the answers to all things, saveth that God loveth his children." Haha the convert sure got a hoot out of that and just laughed and laughed and laughed! Anyways those are the highlights of the week.
eggs, tortillas and ketchup for lunch
I love you all!
Hna Carey:)
eggs, tortillas and ketchup for lunch


No comments:
Post a Comment