Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hello everyone!

     So first week of training done! Woo hoo! It is so fun and I just love her, she is so sweet! We had some incredible lessons this week that were all just completely by the Spirit! We have just seen miracle after miracle this week and we have been so blessed! 
     So....funny things...it was weird to realize that I speak Spanish this week.....because my daughter is still learning and she is asking me questions  and so it was weird to remember like oh yeah, I used to not understand these people, but now it is easy and just normal. And she just asks me "what did they say?" and I think,  "wow, that seemed so clear," and it's funny because I realized this week that I finally speak Spanish and understand pretty much everything! It was really funny! 
     Also Hna Blanch was getting out of a ruta and shut the door after she got out, but the person behind her was also getting out! Not hard or anything but she couldn't even really apologize to the lady so I had to apologize to the lady....it was funny. But what is a daughter without her mother?
      My embarrassing moment for the week was when we were walking home at night with some recent converts and I thought it was a nice night, so I was saying goodnight to people and then we came upon a house with tons of people outside, so I thought it was some kind of party or something. So I said buenos notches to like a group of 20 people, and Jose looks at me and says Hna Carey no! Someone died and that's a funeral!   Yep..........that was pretty embarrassing....well those are the highlights of the week we have a Christmas program tomorrow with the zones and mission president and everyone so I'll let you know how that is! Love you guys!

Hna Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment