Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hello Everyone,

     Well......we have had lots of new experiences this week! First off, we accidentally had alcohol.....first time ever on the mission....of course! We were in an ice cream shop called Bon and the nice man gave us ´´a new flavor´´.  Well that new flavor sure did taste good until he pointed at the sign and it's a picture of an Irish Cream bottle! Well that was quite the scene as I spit it out into the trashcan. And the poor ice cream kid was so confused as he tried to explain to us that it only has a little alcohol.....the next new experience was that I accidentally lead us into the equivalent of a party at a bar at 9 o clock at night. I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A PARTY GOING ON! But yep, that happened as well...   
     Today we had a funny moment when we went to an activity to watch polar Express (interesting in Spanish by the way).   We were in normal clothes but we were early and no one was there yet so we went to a Colmado to buy a snack because I was hungry. We started walking and came to a puddle type thing,  and my dear sweet companion does not want her normal shoes to get wet. So I was in crocs and had to piggy back her across the 5 feet of water.   All is well and goes according to plan and we get to the Colmado and now we are returning and come to the same puddle and so obviously we do the same thing. All goes according to plan again until my companion turns around and says hi to who? Yep the ZONE LEADERS......but it's cool, they just thought it was hilarious that they happened to be behind us and us not know it, so they just saw the whole thing.......Well that's all for this week! Merry Christmas everyone! I love you all!  I'll TALK you to guys next week! =)

Love,

Hna Carey 




No comments:

Post a Comment