Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Tuesday, January 6, 2015





Hi Mom!

      You´re great! Did you know that? So....making peanut butter cookies in this country.......terrible idea unless you have US ingredients because they are all different here....the cookies sucked....... I was so mad! But my companion liked them, so she has pretty much eaten the whole pan....by herself =) Ha hah it's funny! 
     Okay so I forgot my camera stuff but I have a beautiful picture of the tacos we made!!!!!! (her companion forwarded the pictures to her) I made Mexican rice and Dominican black beans without a recipe and they tasted amazing because we made pico de gallo and added jalapenos and they were amazing! I'm getting pretty good at some things! Ha ha hah....some things......
     Yesterday I had to chase a pink lizard out of our house with a broom....I named him Stewart.....=) And I made a guacamole fried egg sandwich for lunch today and it was delicious=) Anyways I love you so much.  
     The office elder said that he actually found my package so he is now able to turn in the receipt and it will either get here this Friday or the next so that's cool=)

Love you!

Hna Carey 

Hi Dad, 
     I made amazing tacos this week! so today we have a reversed p-day and we taught our lessons this morning and tonight we are going to another city to celebrate the new year and we are making paper lanterns and lighting them! LIKE IN TANGLED!!!!!! I forgot to tell mom that so tell her too! So fun!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I love you so much! 

Love Hna Carey

Our Tacos!


Leah's companion with all the banana trees

No comments:

Post a Comment