Alright Dad, you get the main email this week so get ready!
Alrighty, too many things to write about and so little time!
1. A couple of weeks ago we were splashed by sewer water....that´s gross!
2. I also forgot to tell you that there was an earth quake last week...I thought I was going to die! But I made it through with flying colors! Ha ha, there was that awkward moment when you realize that the freaking ground is moving!
3. Also saw a chicken fall out of a tree, land on a car and set off the car alarm! Sometimes we just look at each other and think "well, that just happened".
4. We had a sisters conference and it is the last one that the Douglas's will do so I think they went all out because they bought all the sisters in the mission a strung pearl necklace! 62 sisters! They get the pearls with the connections from the Charity that Hna Douglas runs, so they are cheaper because of no middle man. Wow, so now I have a beautiful black pearl necklace that I am saving until I go home to use!
5. Transfers came and went today. I'm still training, so still the same. And that's great because we have a baptism on Feb 14!
6. Okay, so the whole package thing. It arrived at the office finally and I'll get it on Monday so I'll let you know! (this is her Christmas/birthday pkg sent 11 weeks ago)
I love you all lots and I think you are great!
´Hna. Carey
So this was New Years Eve and I'm standing on a fire hydrant that is halfway in the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment