Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Querida Familia,

     Well, I officially have a daughter in the mission! Yay! Ha ha.....that's scary, but it´ll be good! So we had a Dominican Thanksgiving and it was way super fun! The person whose house we went to lived in the US for 25 years so he made us turkey (but still all Dominican)! It was so good! So it doesn't even feel like the holidays!=) I think that´s a blessing though! =)
      I went back to Santiago for a baptism! Yay Mellisa!!!! We were teaching her when I got transferred and now she is baptized! It was so cool to see everyone and visit a couple other people! But other than that it´s been a pretty calm week.
      I'm officially training someone and she's super cool.  Her name is Hna Blanch and she is from Missouri. I was really nervous on Sunday about training so I got a blessing from my DL and it said a lot of comforting things and so I feel a lot better. =) I am still scared, but better nonetheless. Anyways I love you all and hope all is well! You guys are all just the greatest! Love you!

Hna Carey




No comments:

Post a Comment