Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hello Everyone!

     This week has been good. My companion and I were both sick! That wasn´t any fun! But we had some fun things!
       So.....I got a call from my mission president yesterday night to TRAIN! AHHHHHH!!!! Super scared for that! Yeah....it's just scary because it is so hard to train! Especially if I get an American and I won't know what I get until the day of!!! But it should be good....... so I have to go into the city tomorrow for the meeting and everything and then this Saturday I get to go back to Los Reyes for a baptism! Melissa is getting baptized! She is the daughter of a less active that we started teaching.  When we left, the other sisters finished teaching her. She´s getting baptized!=) YAY!!!!!=)

     So yeah training.....I hope she likes eating experiments for lunch and dinner because that's what I cook! It's my companions birthday today so I made her cake and we celebrated as a zone and watched Tangled! I love that movie so much!!!!! So yep, I hope everything is good with you guys! Love you!

Hna Carey

     Mom....I don't mind cooking now....I guess I can survive, I doctor a lot of things....I learned that it's no fun cooking in the kitchen by yourself though....sorry for that....And yeah cooking by yourself is no fun.....but I'll help you and teach you how to make Dominican rice and the best fried eggs you have ever had!

Love,

Leah








No comments:

Post a Comment