Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hello everyone! 

     Haha, so pictures are not going to happen, sorry I  didn't bring my camera. Yesterday it rained like CRAZY! Flooding in the streets and everything! whoo hoo! What an area!
      I love my companion. We are always laughing! Yesterday the power went out when she was trying different face cleansing things.  I mentioned that I had once seen on Pinterist, that if you boil water and stick your face in the steam that it opens up you pores.....and she tried it.=) Super funny, especially because we only had a flash light.... we almost peed ourselves laughing.=) We died laughing in the dark in our kitchen!  We have fun!    
     We have a really great new investigator! We had an amazing lesson with her and we all felt the spirit really strong and could testify that it was the spirit that we all felt. It was such a special experience. I´m so so grateful to have this Gospel and have this opportunity to share it with everyone I meet!
 I love you all!

Hna. Carey 

p.s. Hey, I got your card Mom.! Ollie's picture is on my wall! Thanks for the note. I got that on a pretty rough day. It's funny how it always seems to work that way.=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment