Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Thursday, April 2, 2015



This is the email I sent Leah on her Wednesday P-day.


Hi Leah,


    I don't know quite know how to tell you this.......   If I can stop crying long enough maybe I can write it down.  This has been quite a week for us.  I haven't been feeling good for a little bit.  Finally I went to the doctor......I was told something that completely floored me and I still can't really comprehend that it is real.  I'm freaking pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yea, I know......I just about died.  I feel sick as a dog and can't even wrap my mind around it.  It wasn't supposed to happen......I mean Dad turns 50 this year!!!!!!!!!   I don't want to do this again.  Anyway, that's what is new.   I know your speechless......me too........................




I




Mean






How




Can






I





do






That








Again?







Good








Thing






I






Don't








Have








To...........









Happy









April










Fool's












Day









Love,


Your



Best




Mom!!!!!!!!!

Leah's response:  "I just about died!  NOT FUNNY! "

My response:  "It was sooooooo funny!"

I couldn't help myself....Her P-day was on April Fool's day :)

She didn't write much but here are a few snippets:

     I got to go to a Catholic funeral. That was a terrifying experience!  So much weeping waling and gnashing of teeth. Yep that interupted our P day. It was a very strange experience.   Definitely one that I would not like to repeat.

     Well I have cried so many times this week....but it's okay.  I just need to have more love.  So in my weekly email President told me that there are some people that are easy to love and others that stretch our souls and that he suspects that it is my time to have my soul stretched. That's comforting.    So I'm just working.  I'm just trying to find my way around. The area is good and I like it.  We had two families come to church this week and we have to set a marriage date with one of them for this week hopefully:)  I'm super excited!










No comments:

Post a Comment