Okay I'm so sorry about last week! Hna Calderon got some super bad news from her family so it cut things a little short, but she's doing really good now! This week has been so full! MOM I HAD TO CLEAN RAW CHICKEN NECKS. Like that were from chickens killed that morning. Just the necks too, all floating in a tub/bucket outside. So there were oogies in the water floating and I had to pull feathers out of the necks and then pull the throat out of those stupid chickens. I hate chickens so much...and Chihuahua's. Ha ha packaged chicken? Try chicken that is still bleeding!!!! Ugh... now THAT is a memory.
I also got to go to the temple! Which is a big deal in the field! Hermana C. has been out for a year and this is her first time to go in the field!
Guess who I saw in the CCM? KATIE HOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She freaked out when she saw me and cried and I've never been hugged so tight in my life! It was so cool! We couldn't talk for long but just to see someone that I know was really amazing! (Katie is one of Leah's oldest friends from Pittsburg CA. They have known each other from birth and are two months apart. Katie will be serving in the Puerto Rico San Juan Mission) Then I saw a girl that was in the CCM with me but left after my first two weeks! So cool to see her and her trainer is Katelyn Olsen, as in the Olsen's from the Castlewood Canyon ward! SMALL WORLD!!! That was the best day ever!
Hna C and I waded through a brutal rainstorm this week, like through rivers in the streets! We were soaked! And eww... the water was dirty!!!! Ha ha so I have a knack for dying my clothes in this country! Don't worry, only my yellow Colorado shirt is now orange. I don't even know how it happened. Then my down east yellow shirt is a different shade of yellow every time. I just keep changing the skirt I wear it with depending on what color it turns out each time!
We went to a waterfall yesterday and it took all day. It was really pretty. Anyway, my time is pretty much up!
I GOT ALL THE PACKAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Love you!
Leah
Dad,
Guess who learned how to send pictures from an Internet center! This girl! And I sent a lot too, so that should make up for missing yesterday and also the shorter time the week before! A couple weeks ago we had our grumpy old man investigator tell us that we couldn't come back and teach him anymore. It was really heartbreaking because I know he felt the spirit! Man...agency...after we left I just cried. It was pretty hard. But we do have a family who is completely ready for the gospel and it was way cool to see how Heavenly Father set this up for us!
Love you!Leah
| Leah and Katie |




