Hello Everyone!
We have a family that is prepared for the gospel! They came to church and we were in charge of the baby and their SUPER energetic 2 yr old! Finally we took them out and let the two year old run outside to tire her out and then found a classroom and I just picked her up started rocking her and singing to her until she fell asleep. I held that girl for about an hr and a half! Yeah, finally after she was out I sat down and everyone was super impressed that I put her to sleep. Ha ha... kids I can handle!
So everyone here makes fun of me because I have a high pitched voice....also that I´m short...it´s kind of funny. I´M DONE WITH MY FIRST TRANSFER!!!!!!! That´s super exciting!!!!! Not much else happened this week. I´ve had some killer blisters because there were some big rainstorms and in wet shoes that's fun=) I am still having ear trouble and you can't just buy a box of decongestants here at the store like you can in the US so that's kind of hard. Also I'm getting sick... no fun but other than that its been an amazing week, my trainers trainer who lived in our house with us ended her mission today so that was way sad! Love you!
Leah
Mom,
Mom I freaking love you so much! I also love peanut butter and mint oreos and sweet tarts, and GOLDFISH!!!! And they aren't the wheat kind!!!! Yay go Mom! The half tank tops are amazing! Loved all the food!
This week was good. I impressed the elders in my district by putting a crazy 2 yr old to sleep, go Leah! So I hope you liked all the pictures! I sent you practically every one I had! OH MY GOODNESS BEFORE I FORGET ! I get to talk to you guys on skype on Sunday! I will be on skype at 5 pm my time! DON´T YOU DARE FORGET ME!!!!!! Super excited to talk to you all though! Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment