Hello,
OK, so this week I got called fat twice! Yay for blunt people! I presented the Book of Mormon by myself for the first time and it went good! Hna. C. said that she was super proud of me and that my Spanish was super good! We taught 28 lessons and they were amazing and we really saw the hand of the Lord in our lives this week. We are finally seeing a lot of progress in our investigators and menos activos and we are so happy! Also we had a goal of 25 lessons as a zone so we worked really hard to complete it! We were both wanting pizza so bad and we talked about how that night we were going to go buy pizza and guess what? In our 25th lesson after we accomplished our goal, they had just ordered pizza right before we got to their house! Heavenly Father gave us pizza for accomplishing our goal!!!! We just looked at each other and laughed!
Oh yeah I was in a lesson with a family and they told me that I looked taller and fatter than normal. I didn't understand at first, so just to make sure I understood they told me in English! Yeah... we also had a ward member tell us to stop eating.....so that was great.....
We went to the touchdown Jesus monument today! Way fun! I'll send more pictures! Also we walked all the way up to the platform and it was really windy and my dress flew up to my hips.....in from of my zone leader...that's probably just about the most embarrassing thing EVER. Yeah garments and all for my whole zone. We also met some people from Cartersville, GA and that was funny! This lady is pregnant and smoking living in the DR with her soon to be Dominican husband who she can't really communicate with because she doesn't speak a whole lot of Spanish. She has a pierced daughter who is getting married and can't talk to her fiance because he's in a Dominican prison! Yeah, so they were really nice and cool...we made some new friends! Anyways running out of time, love you!
Leah



No comments:
Post a Comment