Hi mom!
Things I forgot to tell you! I want a recipe for cinnamon rolls, Aunt jessica´s Pb cheesecake and dinners that are cheap and easy! Yay thanks! I learned how to make Frito's and Dominican spaghetti this week! Whoo hoo! I can also finally light our stove with a match and the gas! Big step! Oh yes, in the package I want my castor oil, some of my t shirts, and nice smelling bar soap...like the peppermint kind from B&B, perfumes I left and lotions. I'm not talking alot but a little variety.
As of this week, everything that has happened I pretty much told you about on Sunday! I am going on splits three times this week which is terrifying! Once tonight but that's not a big deal because its only me and a member staying at the chapel for a meeting while Hna. C. teaches. Then tomorrow with a member I get to go and teach people! I'm so scared! I´m probably going to go teach the menos activos which is where I'll do the least amount of damage...=) Hope it goes good because the day after that I'm going on intercambios with my sister leaders...which will be interesting...because I'm staying in my area and will have to get us from point A to point B. AHAHAHAHa.....I still can barely navigate our area. But the part we´ll be in should be okay, but I'm nervous because all of our appointments for that day are with contacts so I sure hope they´re actually there or else I don't know what I´ll do. Oh well I'll just pray alot and prepare for the worst but do my best!
I love you SO much and you look so good!!!!!!!!!!!! I do too by the way! HA HA another cut and paste email for you!
Love,Leah
Dad,
I loved talking to you! It was so nice to hear your voices! I'm really grateful that you guys are doing good! Its weird to think that you guys have just kept going in your lives while I'm here though! Of coarse I knew that but still it seems weird! It was so nice to have just a real conversation with you guys! I love you so much! You are such a wonderful example to me and I think about all your mission stories while I'm here having crazy stories of my own! I even tell them to the other Americans and we all laugh and laugh and laugh! Ha ha though I think my mission is winning on the gross factor! Love you!
Leah
Pics of Hna. Calderon´s Birthday! We made cake and got ice cream!



No comments:
Post a Comment